The Collaboration Services team is pleased to announce that, following this year’s pilot, we are continuing the in-person training program. Classes are offered to U-M faculty and staff at no-charge. Register via My LINC.
We have scheduled classes throughout 2019 offering each class once a quarter. You can see the course offerings on the U-M Box website and the U-M Google website, where you will find links to register for the classes. All will be held in computer training lab G010 in Wolverine Tower, which has yellow parking and a campus bus route.
The courses we offer through March are:
- Introduction to G Suite – ITS_GOOC100 (Th, Jan 18, 2–3 p.m.)
- Working With Google Drive – ITS_GOOC102 (F, Feb 1, 1–3 p.m.)
- Working with Google Forms – ITS_GOOC103 (F ,Feb 8, 2–3 p.m.)
- Working with U-M Box – ITS_BOXC100 (Th, Feb 20, 10 a.m.–noon)
- Working with the New and Improved Google Sites – ITS_GOOC104 (F, Feb 22, 2–3 p.m.)
- Working With Google and Box – ITS_GOOC200 (W, Mar 1, 2–4 p.m.)
- G Suite using Mail and Calendar – ITS_GOOC101 (M, Mar 18, 1–3 p.m.)