Subscriptions & Submissions
Want to receive a summary of the latest news from Michigan IT? Subscribe to the Michigan IT Newsletter.
Michigan IT News is published by and for the U-M IT community to provide updates, build community, and spark conversation about how to support U-M’s current and future needs through the innovative use of technology. This site is sponsored by the Office of the CIO, hosted by LSA Technology Services, and maintained by ITS communications staff. Michigan IT News follows The University Record’s guidelines for online comments.
Michigan IT News is guided by a dedicated working group of Michigan IT staff who make sure we keep focused on the issues, interests, and developments that are important to the community. They are:
- Phillip Cameron (LSA LRC)
- Sean Corp (Academic Innovation)
- Stephanie Dascola (ITS)
- Rita Girardi (ITS)
- Bill Hegyi (Ross IT)
- Stefanie Horvath (ITS/Office of the CIO)
- Amanda Hudeck (Center for Educational Outreach)
- Joe Lubomirski (Dearborn ITS)
- Heather Kipp (HITS)
- Peter A. Knoop (LSA Technology Services)
- Nick Looney (Flint IT)
- Megan Lowry (HITS)
- Chase Masters (University Library)
- Gerrard Rayford (Detroit Center)
- Josh Simon (LSA Technology Services)
Interested in contributing your expertise to Michigan IT News? Consider joining us! Contact the working group.