More that 425 Michigan IT professionals came together on November 28–29 to share ideas, meet new people, and reconnect. Take a look back at the 2018 Michigan IT Symposium.
LSA Technology Services recently published a summary of highlights from the event where their staff represented the following topics:
- Thinking with Maps: GIS Across the University
- UM-Turk: Leveraging Live, Online Data Explorations in Psychology Lecture Sections
- MPressive: Getting Help with the Push of a Button
- Your Better Foot Forward: CV/Portfolio Websites through LSA Web Services
- Policies Unpublicized: Protecting Content in LSA Gateway and Unit Portals in AEM
Was your unit represented at the 2018 Michigan IT Symposium? Share your key takeaways with us! Comment below or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.