A contingent of U-M faculty and staff will make their mark at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference this year, including VPIT-CIO Kelli Trosvig. She is one of ten representatives from the university who will present at the event, which takes place October 31–November 3 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia. Trosvig will co-host a session on Supporting Innovation and Collaboration at the University of Michigan with Google Cloud. Other presenters include:
- Christopher Eagle (IT strategist and enterprise architect, ITS) will present on The Shifting Role of Enterprise and Business Architecture and host the ITANA Constituent Group Meeting.
- Dana Fair (senior marketing communications specialist, ITS) and Will Burns (mobile/web manager, ITS) will present on Strategizing Your Website: The Secret to Improving Your Customer’s Experience.
- Erik Hofer (clinical assistant professor and CIO, School of Information) will host two poster presentations:
- T. Charles Yun (associate director of computing, School of Information) and Erik Hofer will host a poster presentation on A Faculty Relationship Management Toolkit for Building Strategic Partnerships
- Robert Jones (interim executive director of ITS Support Services), Reid Paxton (end user platform engineering manager, ITS), Maurice York (associate university librarian for Library Information Technology), and Erik Hofer will present on How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love IT Rationalization
- Lynn Johnson (professor and associate dean, School of Dentistry) will co-host a poster presentation on A Model for Collaborating to Improve Health: Universities, Service Providers, and Internet2
The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference hosts higher ed professionals and technology providers from around the world to network, share ideas, and discover solutions to today’s challenges. With more than 300 sessions, 700 presenters, and an exhibit hall hosting over 275 technology, service, and solution providers, the conference offers multiple pathways to enhance the knowledge, skills, and professional network of attendees.