Join colleagues from across U-M for the 2020 Michigan IT Symposium. Experience this energizing opportunity to learn new skills, connect with other IT professionals, and hear from campus leaders and innovators who are employing technology to empower the leaders and best!
When: November 10 – 12 from 11 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. each day (including breaks)
Where: Virtually through Zoom (meeting links will be provided to registered attendees closer to the symposium)
What you’ll experience:
- Keynote: Fireside chat with Zoom CEO Eric Yuan, moderated by Ravi Pendse, U-M VPIT and CIO
- DEI Spotlight Event: A Virtual Introduction to Anti-Racism
- IT & Public Health Spotlight Event: MI Symptoms: Keeping Michigan Healthy
- Select from 18 breakout sessions on topics ranging from the future of technology in higher education, to working in crisis mode: impacts & related content, to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and more.
- View 44 posters and interact with presenters over three separate virtual poster sessions from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. each day of the event.
Register today! There is no cost for participants. The symposium is sponsored by the office of the VPIT-CIO and organized by the Michigan IT Steering Committee.
A detailed schedule and session descriptions are available on the 2020 Michigan IT Symposium website.
Please note that each Michigan IT Symposium breakout session will be recorded and have live, automated captioning available. Recordings of each session will be posted on the Michigan IT website approximately one week after the event. If additional accommodation or access needs will be required, please reach out to Michigan.IT.Symposium@umich.edu as soon as possible.