Friday, February 14 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the Hussey Room of the Michigan League (911 N University Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104). Please register to attend.
The Center for Academic Innovation invites all University of Michigan community members to join us for a morning of conversations about the data that power higher education and educational research. We’ll hear from faculty, staff, and students about how they’re using data across campus, including the insights, opportunities, and challenges they’re observing.
Presentations and conversations will include:
- A keynote presentation from Andy Krumm, Assistant Professor of Learning Health Sciences at University of Michigan Medical School
- Lightning talk presentations and conversations from:
- Yuanru Tan, Learning Experience Designer & Accessibility Coordinator, Academic Innovation
- Rebecca Quintana, Learning Experience Design Lead, Academic Innovation
- Heather Rypkema, Assistant Director, Center for Research on Learning and Teaching
- Liz Hanley, Post-graduate Fellow, Academic Innovation
- Steve Lonn, Director of Data, Analytics and Research, Enrollment Management
- Trevion Henderson, Doctoral Student in Higher Education, Academic Affairs and Student Development
- A panel of U-M students discussing what role students should play in the design, collection, and analysis of learning analytics