Are you interested in helping colleagues reach their professional goals, or striving towards professional goals of your own? If so, consider becoming a mentor or mentee in the Michigan IT Mentor Program!
The Michigan Mentor IT program empowers and enables Michigan IT professionals from all levels to connect and learn from others with similar interests or experiences related to their goals.
- Next session is Spring-Summer 2020
- Mentors and mentees commit to meeting at least once per month
- Mentees set the meeting schedule
- Group mentoring is available, with 2-3 mentees per mentor
- Orientation, midpoint, and end-of-session events bring all of the program participants together
- Open to IT staff currently employed by the University of Michigan / Michigan Medicine
Register for the program:
The Michigan IT Mentor Program will be accepting requests to participate in the program through February 10, 2020. After that time, the planning team will be in touch with an update about your mentor match.
For more information, visit the Michigan IT Mentor Program webpage or contact the planning committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.