Interested in helping colleagues reach their professional goals, or striving towards professional goals of your own? Consider becoming a mentor or mentee in the Michigan IT Mentor Program.
This program empowers Michigan IT professionals from all levels to connect with and learn from others with similar interests or experiences related to their goals.
- Next session is spring-summer 2020
- Mentors and mentees commit to meeting at least once per month
- Mentees set the meeting schedule
- Group mentoring is also available, with 2-3 mentees per mentor
- Orientation, midpoint, and end-of-session events bring all of the program participants together
- Open to IT staff currently employed by U-M
The Michigan IT Mentor Program will be accepting requests to participate in the program through January 2020. After that time, the planning team will be in touch with an update about your mentor match.
If you would like more information, visit the Michigan IT Mentor Program website or contact the planning committee at email@example.com.