This is a great opportunity to gather the academic community together to share new application features, discuss upcoming services in ITS Teaching & Learning, and promote collaboration and collegiality. We are excited to share a sneak peak of this year’s agenda. It has been formed based on feedback and input received following our event last summer.
Event Agenda (subject to change)
- Networking lunch with colleagues
- Stories from the Frontline: Demonstrations & Lightning Talks
- “Panel Discussion on Plagiarism” with representatives from U-M Ann Arbor and Dearborn
- What’s New in Canvas, Kaltura, and Qualtrics?
- “Using the Tools to Raise Awareness on the Diversity of Students” presented by Tiffany Marra, Director, Center for the Education of Women
- Updates on hot topics (e.g. the Data Concierge role and the Unizin Data Platform)
- Closing Remarks
We ask all attendees to please register and share your ideas for what you would like to learn about that day. We look forward to seeing you at the event!