Michigan IT’s Agile Community of Practice will host a special presentation by U-M Health Information Technology & Services (HITS) on September 19. All are welcome to attend.
“Agile” describes iterative and incremental software development methodologies used by cross-functional teams (see Wikipedia).
Agile Community of Practice
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Arbor Lakes South Dome (4251 Plymouth Rd.) (map)
Presenter: Andy Vella, HITS senior project manager
Topics will include:
- Intro to software delivery within HITS
- Software Delivery’s journey to agile
- Workspace configuration, iteration cadence, project roles, and team dynamics
- Maintaining agile teams in a traditional organization
- Prioritizing work with multiple, decentralized customers
Want to get involved in the Agile Community of Practice? Subscribe to the MCommunity group.