How does your work move U-M forward in its mission to provide world-class teaching, research, and patient care? How is your work changing with the proliferation of cloud technologies and services? Have you applied cloud or other technologies to overcome a challenge or to support the university’s missions?
Show it off at the Michigan IT Symposium, a two-day event highlighting the expertise, innovation, and personality of the U-M IT community. Submit your application before August 18.
Important Dates for Presenters
- August 18: Presenter Applications Due
- August 25: Notification of Acceptance for Posters and Presentations
- September 29: Submit Draft Posters for Feedback
- October 20: “Print-ready” Posters Due
- November 16: Presentations Due