U-M College of Engineering, in partnership with the M Cloud and the Microsoft Azure Education teams, will hold a free, hands-on, cloud computing workshop July 12.
Register today to learn about Azure cloud services and how they can help provide more efficiency for dev/test, production, and backup of your applications and services. Whether your focus is big data, big compute (HPC), machine learning with GPUs, or analyzing data streaming from devices for an IoT project, you can see how easily Microsoft Azure helps deliver bigger, better, and more efficient services to your schools and departments.
- 9–10:30 a.m.: Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- 10:45 a.m.–12:15 p.m.: Getting Started with Applications and Databases in Azure
- 12:15–12:45 p.m.: Break for lunch (on your own)
- 12:45–1:45 p.m.: App Dev in Azure
- 2–3:30 p.m.:
- Advanced Workloads in Azure – I
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cognitive Services, including bots
- Azure Media Services
- 3:45–5 p.m.:
- Advanced Workloads in Azure – II
- High-performance computing (HPC)
- Big Data and Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)