Friday, March 24; 1–3 pm; LSA-ISS Media Center, 2001 Modern Languages Building. Do you want to find new ways to engage students but don’t have a lot of time to search? LSA’s Instructional Support Services-Learning Technologies & Consulting Group (ISS-LTC) is excited to show you six innovative ideas in less than two hours. Each session will last 15 minutes and run several times throughout the event. We’ll have snacks, too! Faculty and Michigan IT staff from all units are welcome to attend. RSVP requested.
THE FOLLOWING SESSIONS ARE OFFERED:
- Engage & Empower Students Through Interactive Websites
- From Attendance to Attention, Passive to Participating: Getting the Most Out of Audience Response Systems
- Making the Most of your Classroom
- How to Get Started with Video Projects in Your Course
- New Collaborative Tools in Google Suite
- Ten Learning Activities to Engage Your Students Today: No Technology Required!