The next MiChart upgrade is planned for Sunday, April 18. This will be the first planned upgrade for 2021 with a goal to reduce downtime duration and impact to the organization. The upgrade will include updates, system maintenance, and new features to the MiChart application. The newest upgrade will also enable some significant changes and enhancements, including:
- New Epic Voice Assistant for Haiku and Rover on iOS devices
- Updates to the MAR activity — modernized look with different fonts and colors, updated style for sections on the Administration form
- Clinicians can now scan multiple medications being administered, prior to addressing medication warnings, to increase workflow efficiency
- New Manage Orders activity to place future outpatient orders for currently admitted patients
- Visual Depots to show unscheduled emergent and urgent cases on the Snapboard
- Ability to leave comments in the Posted/Unposted Logs Report
- Updates to the PB Transaction Inquiry activity — new filters, sorting options and right-click actions
In addition to the Spring MiChart upgrade, two other MiChart projects go live on April 18:
- Elsevier Clinical Practice Model (CPM) Content Upgrade
- Implement Epic’s Phoenix Application for Transplant Patients (replacement to OTIS). Please look to the Phoenix project page for updates and information.
Please look to the MiChart Upgrade Information webpage for updates and access to the sign-up links for Clinician User Experience Labs.