ITS Teaching & Learning has launched a self-paced Canvas External Tools training site! The site raises awareness for the variety of external tools available to enhance U-M Canvas courses. Substituting live Zoom training, the Canvas External Tools Site offers access to workshop recordings/slides and help guides anytime, anywhere.
Canvas External Tools Site features include:
- Brief introductions to the top-used Canvas External Tools.
- Embedded workshop videos and slide decks.
- Support documentation and articles.
- The Annoto personal notes feature is enabled on all site videos, allowing users to take notes and record questions.
- A total of 18 tools are highlighted on the site, and new tools will be periodically added.
Instructors and staff are encouraged to use this site for their Winter 2024 course prep.
Site users can bring their questions to drop-in office hours on January 4, 12-1 p.m.
Personalized consultations are also available with the ITS Teaching & Learning team.