Wolverine Access is getting a freshened look and enhanced usability on July 15. This website is your gateway to find the U-M tools and resources you frequently use, including entering time, checking benefits, logging in to Concur expense reporting, finding Mcard discounts, and more.
Wolverine Access offers the option to personalize your homepage (when logged in) by linking to all the university tools you need as a member of the Michigan community in the “My Favorite Links” section and organizing your layout.
The following changes are planned:
- A larger search bar.
- Simplified menus.
- “Home” and “Favorites” will be on the left. Previous bookmarks and favorites will carry over.
- Browsing categories and organizing one’s individual layout will be easier.
- It will be more straightforward to find the User Dropdown menu to update preferences, sign out, and more.
- The yellow menu at the top will move to a pinned section in the center titled “Campus Collections.”
- New Announcements will move to the right, and can be dismissed any time. A link to all Announcements will be found on the left.