Information and Technology Services (ITS) is working with partners in schools, colleges, and across the university’s three campuses and Michigan Medicine to roll out a new design and additional functionality for time reporting.
The upgrade will impact all employees who report, approve, or modify time. The upgrade will support a more mobile-friendly time reporting experience and ensure that the university maintains vendor support.
What will change?
- The Timesheet is no longer one page.
- New tiles have been added to report time.
- Your role in Employee Self Service (Punch User, Webclock, Elapsed Time, etc.) will determine which tiles you see.
- Your device (desktop, mobile, etc.) will also determine which tiles you see.
- The Time and Labor WorkCenter has also been updated (this is primarily for managers and timekeepers).
- Personalized Homepage tiles or Favorites to the current Timesheet.
What will not change?
- Processes and procedures
- Time reporting dates and pay cycles
- Time Reporting Codes (TRCs) and Static/Dynamic Groups