Note: This event was rescheduled from January 31.
The IT Security Community and Michigan IT staff are invited and encouraged to attend an information session about vulnerability management and data & device disposal February 22.
The event is intended to help units plan to implement the approved IT standards that support Information Security (SPG 601.27) and will be first in a series hosted by Information Assurance (IA).
- When: Friday February 22, 2019, 1:30–3:30 p.m.
- Where: Michigan League, Room D, 3rd floor
- Which Standards:
Sessions will include an overview, time to discuss unit concerns, and time for feedback on the standards and their implementation.
Register in advance
You can attend in person (50 people maximum) or remotely via BlueJeans. Please register using the sign up form in advance.
Who should attend
- Any interested staff or faculty member
- Staff with specific responsibility related to a specific standard (e.g., someone responsible for patching systems should attend the vulnerability management session; someone responsible for computer and other device disposal should attend the media sanitization session)
- IT staff with multiple responsibilities across multiple standards
- IT managers, directors, department heads, or other administrators interested in learning more about unit implementation of the standards
If you would like to be included in a standard-specific email group for follow-up communication, information sharing, new resources, and tips—send email to email@example.com.