How does your work move U-M forward in its mission to provide world-class teaching, research, and patient care? How is your work changing with the evolution of technology? Showcase your most innovative, IT-related project, service, or process improvement at the fifth annual Michigan IT Symposium, November 28 & 29, 2018
Submit your application before August 10.
Important dates for presenters
- August 10: Presenter Applications Due
- The week of August 27: Notification of Acceptance for Posters and Presentations
- September 28: Submit Draft Posters for Feedback
- October 19: “Print-ready” Posters Due
- November 15: Presentations Due
About the Michigan IT Symposium
The Michigan IT Symposium is an annual event aimed at creating connections between Michigan IT community members while showcasing the innovation occurring across all U-M campuses. The 2018 event will take place November 28 & 29 at the Michigan League and the Rackham Auditorium on the Ann Arbor campus. This year the symposium will highlight the innovation occurring across the U-M IT community and the people who do it.
If you’d like to participate as a volunteer for the 2018 symposium, email email@example.com.