Cross-team collaboration is essential — uniting experts from a variety of teams and departments leads to deeper insights, fresher perspectives, and faster innovations. Open to all Michigan IT community members, two upcoming workshops share helpful tools and techniques to improve collaboration:
- Competing Values in the Workplace (HITS 1000)
This workshop explores how the interplay among our competing values shapes our organizational culture. See a short video clip to learn more.
- November 13 (10:30-noon) — Arbor Lakes Dome
- Unconscious Bias in Everyday Life (HITS 10000)
The unconscious mind is a powerful and intrinsic force in helping to shape our overall behavior in our everyday lives. Learn to identify patterns of unconscious bias that influence decision-making processes, confront internal biases, and practice conscious awareness.
- October 9 (1:00-3:00pm) — North Campus Research Complex (NCRC) Building 300, Room 376
- October 16 (8:00-10:00am) — Arbor Lakes Dome
Registration requested at: https://goo.gl/forms/wereFpjjd29p9QKE2