Mark your calendars for SUMIT_2019, U-M’s 15th annual cyber security conference on Tuesday, October 29 at Rackham Auditorium. Learn more and register today! This free, one-day conference is an exciting opportunity to hear recognized experts discuss the latest issues, trends, and threats in cybersecurity and privacy. SUMIT_2019 focuses on explorations in privacy and security research.
- Denise Anthony, Professor of Health Management and Policy, School of Public Health and Professor of Sociology, College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, University of Michigan
- Dawn Isabel, Senior Security Consultant, IOActive
- Abhishek Narula, Graduate Student, MFA Program, Stamps School of Art & Design, University of Michigan
- Juliet Okafor, Senior Vice President – Global Sales, Habitu8
- Mansi Thakar, Security Specialist, Stanford Federal Credit Union and Chief Operating Officer for the Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu (WSC)
Security at University of Michigan IT (SUMIT) is the university’s flagship event for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. It is an annual symposium hosted by Information and Technology Services’ Information Assurance (IA) and U-M to raise awareness and inform the community of timely IT security and privacy topics and issues. Attendance is free, but registration is required.