Lynda.com was recently purchased by LinkedIn and will transition to a new on-demand learning solution called LinkedIn Learning. This change will be effective for U-M faculty and staff on June 20, 2019.
Get started by entering your U-M email and password (Level 1) at: linkedin.com/learning/login-ent
Log in for a customized learning experience that features instructional content relevant to your professional interests and goals. If you have a separate LinkedIn account, you will have the ability to connect the two accounts for a personalized experience.
All benefits-eligible faculty and staff have access through their U-M email and password (Level 1). Coverage does not extend to non-benefits-eligible individuals, temporary employees, or students.
LinkedIn Learning offers:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.