Join the BRCF for a Genomics Showcase to explore the rapidly evolving technologies, applications, and platforms available in the genomics space, including single cell analysis, ATAQ-Seq, epigenetics, high-throughput sequencing applications, and more.
Thursday, June 13, 2019
Palmer Commons, 4th Floor
Speaking sessions: 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Lunch and information tables open at 11:30 a.m.
The Showcase will explore multiple topics, including presentations such as:
- 9:30 a.m.: “Single-cell transcriptomics to improve understanding and treatment of congenital and traumatic musculoskeletal disease”
- 10:30 a.m.: “Experimental Design and Considerations in Single Cell Sequencing”
- 11:30 a.m.: “Early-Life Environment and the Epigenome: The NIEHS TaRGET II Consortium”
- 12:30 p.m.: “Integrated single cell analysis: simultaneous measurement of gene expression, cell surface immunophenotype, and immune cell clonotype”
- 1:30 p.m.: “Gain A Multidimensional View of Complex Systems”
Join the following cores and partner vendors:
- 10x Genomics
- Bioinformatics Core
- DNA Sequencing Core
- Epigenomics Core
- Flow Cytometry Core
- Biomedical Research Store
- Health Information Technology and Services (HITS)
- Central Biorepository
- Data Office for Clinical & Translational Research
- and more!
Lunch and light breakfast refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP to reserve your spot. See you there!