At the top of our Professional Development page you’ll find a calendar of events. It pulls together several calendars of IT-related activities on campus, and it will continue to grow to become more representative of happenings across the Michigan IT community.
- Michigan IT News—A calendar curated by the editors of this website
- U-M Events—A feed of events tagged with “Information and technology” on the U-M Events Calendar, aka Happenings @ Michigan. The calendar contains events sponsored by registered student organizations and university departments.
- Michigan IT Communities of Practice Meetings—Communities of Practice (CoPs) share information, experiences, and ideas around a particular IT topic in support of the university’s missions.
- Safe Computing Events—A feed of IT security and privacy events at U-M and elsewhere. Also seen on the Safe Computing website.
Does your U-M school, college, or unit have an event or an IT-related calendar that should be displayed here? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At the top left, use the left/right navigation arrows or the scroll bar to move through time. “Today” brings you back to the present.
- Use the right-side tabs to switch among Week, Month, and Agenda views (Agenda is the default).
- Toggle entire calendars on or off using the menu button at the top right (down arrow).
- Click any event and choose “more details” or “copy to my calendar” to open Google Calendar in a new window.
- At the bottom right, click the “+ Google Calendar” button to add entire calendars to your Google Calendar account where they can be toggled on or off.
How can we improve the Michigan IT Calendar? Leave a comment below and we’ll do our best.